Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: Terms and Conditions) determine the manner and conditions under which UNTAMED Sport Club, with its registered seat in Zagreb, Čerinina 13, registered with the Register of Associations of the Republic of Croatia, in Zagreb, under the registration number: 21014367 (hereinafter: UNTAMED) contracts and provides different services (hereinafter: Services) related to Dinaric Rally and accompanying events, (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Dinaric Rally”).
The General Terms and Conditions apply to all persons who take certain actions to contract the Services, persons who have contracted the Services and persons entitled to use the Services on one side and the UNTAMED, on the other side.
The Dinaric Rally is organized by:
UNTAMED Sport Club (hereinafter: UNTAMED)
Čerinina Street No. 13;
Cancelation and Refund policy
All cancellation requests must be made by the contractor in writing.
The contractor might be entitled to a refund in accordance with the following rules.
- 80% refund will be granted to the contractor if the cancellation request is received by the organizer at least 90 days prior to the scheduled commencement of the Dinaric Rally.
- 50% refund will be granted to the contractor if the cancellation request is received by the organizer at least 45 days prior to the scheduled commencement of the Dinaric Rally.
- No refund will be granted for cancellation requests received by the organizers less than 45 days prior to the commencement of the Dinaric Rally.
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Dinaric Rally.
When the organizer cancel the Dinaric Rally before its commencement or when the organizer changes the date of the rally less than 30 days before the start of the rally following rules apply:
- the organizer is obliged to inform the contractor about the cancellation of the event without delay
- the contractor is entitled to use the full amount of the previously paid entry fee as the entry fee for the first following Dinaric rally or to receive a refund of at least 95% of the entry fee
- the organizer is entitled to reimburse from the contractor’s entry fee for necessary expenses incurred in connection with the receipt, recording, and refund of entry fee but not in the amount of more than 5% of the contractor’s entry fee
Transfer of the contract to another user
Subject to the approval of the organizer, prior to the start of the rally, the contractor may transfer the contract to another person who meets all the conditions applicable to that contract and within a reasonable time before the start of the rally. A notice sent to the organizer no later than seven days before the start of the rally shall be considered a notice within a reasonable time. Additional fees for the transfer of contract apply. The transferor and the recipient of the contract are jointly and severally liable for the payment of the amount of the price of the services and for any additional fees, charges or other costs arising from the transfer of the contract. UNTAMED undertakes to inform the transferor of the actual costs of the transfer of the contract. It is considered that by submitting a request to change the user of services, the user agrees to pay the organizer all related costs and fees. If the transfer of the contract to another user means a change that is not allowed by the end-service providers or if such change requires significant additional activities of the organizer, the organizer has the right to refuse the transfer of the contract.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel the rally and the above refund policy applies. In doing so, the organizer undertakes to always do everything in his power to hold the rally according to plan.
If a competitor withdraws from the rally for reasons related to Covid-19, the regular refund policy applies, without distinction.
Complaints to services provided
The user has the right to submit a written complaint about the services provided. The complaint can be submitted by mail or e-mail. UNTAMED undertakes to confirm its receipt in writing without delay and to respond in writing to any complaint received within 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
Intellectual property and right of use
The visual identity (logo) of the Dinaric Rally as well as the verbal identity, copy-write, photos and all the official graphics of the Dinaric Rally are the property of the organizer.
Any unauthorized use of any official graphics, markings or elements of the visual and verbal identity of the rally is prohibited.
In case of need or desire to use, it is mandatory to request the permission of the organizer, through official contacts.
UNTAMED may correct typographical and budgetary errors at any time. If individual provisions of these general terms and conditions become legally invalid or if they are legally invalid, this does not make the other provisions invalid.