Riders without proper insurance will not be allowed to compete in any of the class!
We want you to have the best time of the year at Dinaric Rally!
Sometimes accidents happen, and it is important that everyone is covered with proper insurance in case of unfortunate event, so all the participants of the Rally are obliged to have
If you need help with getting the insurance, contact the insurance agent trough this email: email@example.com.
Please make sure you have proper insurance coverage, or you will not be able to attend the Rally!
To contract an insurance policy, all those interested should contact the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
You can report damage in several ways:
– telephone number 00361 458 4436
– by fax to 01 4600 600
– by e-mail to email@example.com
– by arriving at the nearest Generali insurance branch office
– online at the following link: https://www.generali.hr/
The police insurance has introduced a number of assistance and it is the best to call that number in the event of an accident and follow the instructions of the operator who will refer you to the nearest institution and, if necessary, arrange transportation to the same. It will also direct you to the next steps.
Operators are available 24 hours a day and when you call them they will ask you for the following information: name and surname, date of birth, police travel insurance number, start and duration of travel, place where the insured is at the time of the accident, contact number, brief description of the accident.
When you report damage, the following documents must be attached:
– correctly completed claim form (except for online claims)
– insurance policy number
– contact details for further communication with assessors
– data on the harmful event (date, place, cause)
– all medical documentation related to the adverse event
– all accompanying documentation related to the harmful event (police records, invoices issued in the name of the insured, etc.)
– account number for payment of compensation