Payment & Refund
To register for the Dinaric Rally 2024, the registrant have to:
- correctly enter and succesfuly submit the Registration Form
- use “ENTRY FEE + unique ID number* as a payment reference
- pay the applicable Entry Fee
*the registrant will receive payment data and unique identification number by email after submitting the form succesfully. When placing the payment, ragistrant need to use unique indetnification number as a payment reference!
Payment is posible through bank transfer only.
Beneficiary: Sport Club UNTAMED
Street: Zadravečka 11
Bank: Erste&Steiermärkische Bank d.d.
SWIFT / BIC: ESBCHR22
Bank Address: Jadranski trg 3A, 51000 Rijeka, Hrvatska
Cancelation & Refund policy
All cancellation requests must be made by the contractor in writing.
The contractor might be entitled to a refund in accordance with the following rules.
- 80% refund will be granted to the contractor if the cancellation request is received by the organizer at least 90 days prior to the scheduled commencement of the Dinaric Rally.
- 50% refund will be granted to the contractor if the cancellation request is received by the organizer at least 45 days prior to the scheduled commencement of the Dinaric Rally.
- No refund will be granted for cancellation requests received by the organizers less than 45 days prior to the commencement of the Dinaric Rally.
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Dinaric Rally.
When the organizer cancel the Dinaric Rally before its commencement or when the organizer changes the date of the rally less than 30 days before the start of the rally following rules apply:
- the organizer is obliged to inform the contractor about the cancellation of the event without delay
- the contractor is entitled to use the full amount of the previously paid entry fee as the entry fee for the first following Dinaric rally or to receive a refund of at least 95% of the entry fee
- the organizer is entitled to reimburse from the contractor’s entry fee for necessary expenses incurred in connection with the receipt, recording, and refund of entry fee but not in the amount of more than 5% of the contractor’s entry fee
If a competitor withdraws from the rally for reasons related to Covid-19, the regular refund policy applies, without distinction.