Payment & Refund
To register for the Dinaric Rally 2024, you have to:
- open the booking page: https://dinaricrally.com/product/drr2024/
- choose your “Category”, “Vehice” end else
- add the order to your shopping card
- open your shopping card (upper, right corner)
- enter coupon if you have one
- proceed with checkout
- check / correct all the order details and if when everything is fine, place the order
- you will get all the payment informations and payment instructions to the email
- follow the instructions in the email and pay the entry fee (through the Bank transfer)
- Once we register the payment, you will get a confirmation email
- If you like, you can send us a proof of payment from your bank but this is not necessary
Important note: he registrant will receive payment data and unique identification number by email after placing the order successfully. When placing the payment, registrant need to use unique order number as a payment reference!
Payment is posible through bank transfer only.
Beneficiary: Sport Club UNTAMED
Street: Zadravečka 11
Bank: Erste&Steiermärkische Bank d.d.
SWIFT / BIC: ESBCHR22
Bank Address: Jadranski trg 3A, 51000 Rijeka, Hrvatska
Cancelation & Refund policy
(Please ensure to also read Terms & Conditions)
All cancellation requests must be made by the contractor in writing.
The contractor might be entitled to a refund in accordance with the following rules.
- 80% refund will be granted to the contractor if the cancellation request is received by the organizer at least 90 days prior to the scheduled commencement of the Dinaric Rally.
- 50% refund will be granted to the contractor if the cancellation request is received by the organizer at least 45 days prior to the scheduled commencement of the Dinaric Rally.
- No refund will be granted for cancellation requests received by the organizers less than 45 days prior to the commencement of the Dinaric Rally.
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Dinaric Rally.
When the organizer cancel the Dinaric Rally before its commencement or when the organizer changes the date of the rally less than 30 days before the start of the rally following rules apply:
- the organizer will inform the contractor about the cancellation of the event without delay
- the contractor is entitled to use the 100% of the previously paid amount as the entry fee for the first following Dinaric rally (or another event organized by UNTAMED) or to receive a refund of at least 90% of the previously paid amount
- the organizer is entitled to reimburse from the contractor’s entry fee for necessary expenses incurred in connection with the receipt, recording, and refund of entry fee but not in the amount of more than 10% of the contractor’s entry fee.
If a competitor withdraws from the rally for reasons related to Covid-19, the regular refund policy applies, without distinction.